Fittleworth Stores is run by a Manager and Assistant Manager, supported by our team of wonderful volunteers. We are always looking to welcome new members to our team of volunteers. Can you spare some time to help?
- You only need to commit to 2 hours per week! If you want to do more that’s great too but 2 hours a week would be just fine
- Volunteering will fit around your other commitments. You let us know what time slots would suit you best to volunteer
- You don’t need to worry if you can’t make your shift one week. We will sort it all out for you! If you can’t make a shift because you are ill, have other commitments or are away on holiday you don’t need to find a replacement for your shift – you just let us know and we will do the rest
- It’s fun!The most important task is being friendly and welcoming to our customers and visitors. We provide you with full training
- You won’t be left on your own. The paid manager or assistant manager will be in charge and volunteers won’t be left on their own without supervision
- Not too keen on dealing with all those tricky customers? There are plenty of other roles you could volunteer for behind the scenes. How about helping out with keeping our shop and café sparkling clean, going to pick up supplies from the cash and carry or driving customers to the shop who don’t have their own transport?
The attached information sheet provides more information about volunteering.
If you would like to volunteer please fill in the application form below and pop it into the shop.